Monday, October 24, 2011

The world totally ended because I forgot to post, right?

In other words, I'm dreadfully sorry I haven't been on here in while. I can't imagine what kind of life you would lead without me to summarize sappy French musicals or ramble about pro-Tudor biases. I've been busy. Very busy. Too, busy, one could say. Put rest assured, I have been productive. For instance...

I currently have half a sketchbook filled with Richard III costume designs for the production I someday hope to direct. *fingers crossed, three copies of the play at my side, insistance that I am not obsessed at all thank you very much*

I went to a wonderful little NaNoWriMo kickoff where I found out there are people who appreciate my nerd-shoes and my novel's plot.

I spent nearly six hours at the Ren Fest in which time I purchased a muffin hat (*squee*) and a plague doctor mask, became dazed and confused, accidentally soaked my entire sleeve in garlic, and lost 2/3s of my group. I swear it was actually a good day.

Restarted my current novel. And my other current novel. A month before I have to write another one. No, I do not have too many books going.

And just for waiting around for me, here's a preview of the shirt I plan on wearing to the next Twilight movie.



 Now to order it.

No comments:

Post a Comment